Candidate Services

Open Positions


Submit Resume



Contact Us

About Us

In order to start the process for your H1-B visa we need to receive following documents and their English translations:
  • Passport
  • Your wife's passport
  • Marriage certificate
  • Birth certificates of your children
  • Diploma
  • Credits from your diploma ( with grades - usually comes with diploma )
  • Resume
  • Letters from previous work places ( optional, but desirable )
You don't need to notarize your documents; just scan them and send them to docs@newcenturyconsulting.com, or simply send them by FAX (415) 751-2251.

* Please note that during the interview at the US consulate you will have to present the originals of all documents submitted earlier